I spent some time yesterday re-organizing the garage, and while I was at it, I mounted the cab on the frame for the first time in about a year! That was pretty exciting, and it really looks alot better now!
I also turned the truck around, so I can get at the rear suspension to rebuild it, and c-notch the frame easier… so while it was in the driveway, I took a couple of photos. I also shot some of my own photos of the new Miller 330A/B TIG welder I recently bought. I got a tank of Argon for it, and have fired it up. Mainly I’ve just contaminated my tungstens, but it seems like with some (read: ALOT OF) practice I’ll be able to TIG weld.