I finished welding up the motor mounts this afternoon, and started modifying the transmission mount for the truck. The motor mounts went slick, then I had to narrow and raise the transmission mount. I went to put the new rubber cushion I had purchased under the trans, but it wouldn’t fit! I ended up having to take a half-hour to run up to the parts store and buy a new one. It ended up that I needed one from a 1984-1986 Chevy Caprice to fit it.
So, I got the transmission mount modified, and then it was dinner time. I buttoned things up and now, all I have to do is do some measuring, and drill eight holes, and the engine and trans will be bolted in place.