More bodywork…

Well, I figured I’d easily be finished with bodywork by now… shows how little I know about doing bodywork! I mean, putting in the diplomat front clip didn’t take this long!!

Anyways, I’m making progress, despite a million other things going on right now. I’ve got most of the floor welded in, and am getting the hidden pieces that seal the cab from outside welded in too. I’ve been working on patching a few holes, here and there, in the body too… I patched the antenna hole in one of the photos.

img034.jpg img039.jpg img040.jpg

img075.jpg img078.jpg img079.jpg img080.jpg img082.jpg

Leave a Reply